Responsible: Association of Students and Ex-Students of Environmental Law of Tarragona (AAEDAT), registered in the Register of entities of the Department of Justice of the Generalitat de Catalunya with number 42220
Trade name: TIEC (Tarragona International Environmental Law Colloquium)
Address: Av. Catalunya, 35, 43002- Tarragona, Tarragona province, Spain
Website: https://tiecolloquium.com/ (hereinafter, “the portal or website”)
2. USERS: The use of this portal is absolutely voluntary and implies full acceptance by whoever accesses it, hereinafter “User”, of all the conditions of use in force at all times that are at this address. https://tiecolloquium.com/ reserves the right to withdraw access to this website, without prior notice, to any User who violates the provisions of these conditions of use. The User will have the responsibility to read these conditions carefully. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions that, where appropriate, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: https://tiecolloquium.com/ provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to https://tiecolloquium.com/. The User assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. The User agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services, but not limited to, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights; (iii) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The contents of the website, including, among others, the images and texts of the articles, whatever their format, are the property of AAEDAT, and are protected by international laws and treaties on intellectual property. . In this sense, it is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify or display for commercial use without your prior consent. The User agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by AAEDAT. As a User, you can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: https://tiecolloquium.com/ is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it. The contents of this website are offered for informative and informative purposes. https://tiecolloquium.com/ disclaims any liability, direct or indirect, that may arise from the use or application of the information on this website outside of its purposes.
8. MODIFICATIONS: https://tiecolloquium.com/ reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice.
9. LINKS: In no case AAEDAT will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in this website.
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: AAEDAT reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those Users who breach this Legal Notice.
11. GENERAL: https://tiecolloquium.com/ will pursue the breach of this Legal Notice as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: https://tiecolloquium.com/ may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between https://tiecolloquium.com/ and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Tarragona.