Responsible for Personal Data
- Responsible: Association of Students and Ex-Students of Environmental Law of Tarragona (AAEDAT)
- Trade name: TIEC (Tarragona International Environmental Law Colloquium)
- NIF: G55505903
- Address: Av. Catalunya, 35, 43002- Tarragona, Tarragona province, Spain
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We inform that the website https://tiecolloquium.com owned by the Association of Students and Ex-Students of Environmental Law of Tarragona (AAEDAT) (hereinafter, “the portal or website”), complies with the guidelines of current regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) as well as LO 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of rights digital, regulations on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
What are the principles for treatment?
In the processing of personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the regulations on the Protection of Personal Data:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: we will require consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will inform in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: we will request only the data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is necessary.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform of the corresponding conservation period
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: the data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. All possible measures are taken to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of user data by third parties.
Accuracy and authenticity of the data. Purpose of the data and legitimation.
The User is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that he sends us directly or through the website, exonerating us from any responsibility for them. As a user, you must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided by providing complete and correct information in the different data collection forms on this website.
For this purpose, we inform that the data you provide us is done on a voluntary basis and is facilitating their incorporation into our information systems in order to send information about the query made (name, surname, and email) and obtaining the Corresponding legitimation through the pre-contractual or contractual relationship of the parties.
In case of being a minor, the contact must be through email with the corresponding authorization of the parents or legal guardians.
Likewise, we also collect data through cookies.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
Association of Students and Ex-Students of Environmental Law of Tarragona (AAEDAT) collects and processes your personal information in general to manage the relationship we maintain with you. The main purposes that we have identified are the following:
– Channel requests for information, suggestions and complaints that you may send us
– Management of the annual international congress organized between the AAEDAT and the Tarragona Center for Environmental Law Studies (CEDAT) at the Rovira i Virgili University (Tarragona)
By entering the data, as a User, you grant express and unequivocal consent, declaring that you have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the automated processing of the same, so that we proceed to the processing of the data provided. for the purposes mentioned. It also implies consent to the international transfer of data, exclusively due to the fact that some of the providers or third parties that provide services necessary for the development of this website are located in other countries. Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or receive information.
Express mention is made of minors under 14 years of age, in relation to the processing of their personal data. The aforementioned minors may not access this website without the consent of their parents or guardians.
The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://tiecolloquium.com will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and have been previously accepted by the user. In this case, we will treat the data for the purposes of correctly managing our presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of https://tiecolloquium.com. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the duration of the relationship between the parties and as long as you continue to subscribe to the information services. Likewise, once the relationship has ended, the data will be kept for the legally required periods.
The data will be kept for a minimum of 5 years. Contact data without consent to subscription will be kept for 6 months.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
In any case, in the case of being transferred to a third party, prior information would be produced requesting the express consent for such transfer.
The entities that intervene in any phase of the treatment are obliged to observe professional secrecy and to adopt the levels of protection and the necessary technical and organizational measures at their disposal to guarantee the security of personal data.
As data managers in the web service, we have, among others, hired the following service providers, who have committed to compliance with the applicable regulatory provisions on data protection, at the time of their hiring:
International data transfers
With our providers we have agreed that, for the provision of the contracted service, they make use of servers located in the EEA and, in case of use of servers located outside the territory of the EU, appropriate measures will be adopted, which will be incorporated into this Policy Privacy, ensuring that there are adequate guarantees.
What are your rights in relation to the processing of your data and how can you exercise them?
The regulations on data protection allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of data and opposition and limitation to its treatment, as well as not to be the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, when appropriate.
These rights are characterized by the following:
- Its exercise is free, except in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests (eg, repetitive nature), in which case the Association of Students and Ex-Students of Environmental Law of Tarragona (AAEDAT) may charge a proportional fee administrative costs incurred or refusing to act
- You can exercise the rights directly or through your legal or voluntary representative
- We must respond to your request within a month, although, if the complexity and number of requests are taken into account, the period can be extended for another two months.
- We have the obligation to inform you about the means to exercise these rights, which must be accessible and without being able to deny you the exercise of the right for the sole reason of choosing another means. If the request is submitted by electronic means, the information will be provided by these means whenever possible, unless you ask us to do otherwise.
- If we do not proceed with the request, you will be informed, no later than one month, of the reasons for your failure to act and the possibility of claiming before a Control Authority
In order to facilitate their exercise, we provide you with the links to the request form for each of the rights:
- Right of access exercise form
- Form for exercising the right of rectification
- Form to exercise the right of opposition
- Form to exercise the right of deletion (right “to be forgotten”)
- Form for exercising the right to limit treatment
- Exercise form for the right to portability
- Exercise form not to be subject to automated individual decisions
To exercise your rights, we offer you the following means:
1. By written and signed request addressed to the Association of Students and Ex-Students of Environmental Law of Tarragona (AAEDAT), Av. Catalunya, 35, 43002- Tarragona, Tarragona province, Spain Ref. Exercise of LOPD Rights.
2. Sending a scanned and signed form to the email address email@example.com indicating in the subject Exercise of LOPD Rights.
In both cases, you must prove your identity accompanying a photocopy or, where appropriate, a scanned copy, of your ID or equivalent document to verify that we only respond to the interested party or their legal representative, having to provide in this case a document proving the representation.
Likewise, and especially if you consider that you have not obtained full satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, we inform you that you may file a claim with the national control authority by addressing this purpose to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6 – 28001 Madrid.
How do we protect your information?
We are committed to protecting your personal information.
We use measures, controls and procedures of a physical, organizational and technological nature, reasonably reliable and effective, aimed at preserving the integrity and security of your data and guaranteeing your privacy.
In addition, all personnel with access to personal data have been trained and are aware of their obligations in relation to the processing of their personal data.
In the case of the contracts that we sign with our suppliers, we include clauses in which they are required to maintain the duty of secrecy regarding the personal data to which they have had access by virtue of the order carried out, as well as to implement security measures. technical and organizational techniques necessary to guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the systems and services for processing personal data.
All these security measures are periodically reviewed to ensure their adequacy and effectiveness.
However, absolute security cannot be guaranteed and there is no security system that is impenetrable so, in the case of any information that is processed and under our control is compromised as a result of a security breach, we will take the necessary measures. appropriate measures to investigate the incident, notify the Control Authority and, where appropriate, those users who may have been affected so that they take the appropriate measures.
https://tiecolloquium.com reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.