The III Tarragona International Environmental Law Colloquium (TIEC) will be held at the Faculty of Legal Sciences of the Rovira i Virgili University in Tarragona, Spain.
The airport is located 12km to the southwest of Barcelona. Almost all european airlines companies flight to Barcelona Airport.
From Barcelona to Tarragona:
- By Train: There are regular services from “Barcelona Sants” to Tarragona Station.
- By Bus: There are regular buses from Barcelona Airport to Tarragona. The bus departs of Terminal B in front of “Miró Mural”.
Reus Airport is located 3Km from Reus and 13Km North West of Tarragona. The airlines companies that flight to Reus are Iberia and Ryanair.
From Reus to Tarragona:
- By Taxi: Taxis are available from the taxi rank, located in front of the terminal building.
- By bus: There is a regular bus service that runs from the airport to Reus and back, the bus stop is located in front of the terminal building.
Tarragona is well connected by train. It is possible to arrive to Tarragona from almost every city in Spain and also from many European cities. In particular, the high speed train connecting Madrid and Barcelona stops in Tarragona.
For more information and timetables contact with RENFE [Link]
Several national and international coach companies stop in Tarragona at the bus station.
National Coach Companies: Alsa-Enatcar, Grupo Auto-Res, Hife, Hispania, Plana
International Coach Companies: Eurolines
To obtain the best information about how to get to Tarragona by car is using one of the multiple internet road guides. For example ViaMichelin [Link]
- Hotel AC ****
- Hotel Ciutat de Tarragona ****
- Hotel Imperial Tarraco ****
- Hotel Urbis Centre***
- Hotel SB Express***
- Hotel Plaça de la Font *
- Hostal Noria **
- Hotel Lauria ***
- On the Road. Tarragona Rooms (Bed & Breakfast)
Turist information [Link]
Weather forecast [Link]